This year's H-1B cap lottery attracted the largest number of entries on record, with nearly 800,000 registrations for the 85,000 annually-available quota numbers. With the odds of selection lower than ever and increasing concerns about the “gaming” of the USCIS cap registration process by unscrupulous actors, employers are confronting new hurdles in meeting their employment needs while facing new compliance challenges.
Join Fragomen professionals to learn about the most important H-1B issues employers are currently facing now. Topics of discussion will include:
- How this year's lottery results will affect your business, and what's on the horizon
- How USCIS is addressing suspected abuse of the H-1B cap lottery system and what your organization needs to know about it
- When multiple cap registrations per foreign worker are permitted and when they raise concerns
- Alternatives to the H-1B visa
- Forthcoming changes to the H-1B cap lottery process and how your organization can plan for them